1. I have never danced before. Can you teach me as a beginner?
2. I am a beginner. How long will it take me to learn to dance?
3. I only want to learn one dance, for example Tango or Cha Cha. Can you teach me this?
4. Do I need to be an experienced dancer to join your intermediate class?
5. I have not danced for a long time. Can you refresh me enough to join your classes?
6. I am an experienced dancer. Will you be able to improve my dancing even further?
7. I would love to attend your classes, but I cannot come every week. Is this a problem?
8. I am not available to attend your regular classes. Do you teach at other times?
9. How much do your classes cost?
10. Do I need a partner?
11. Is there an age limit for your classes?
12. What sort of music do you play?
13. Do I need special dance shoes? What are they like? Where can I get them from?
14. What clothes should I wear?
15. What does Corta Jaca mean?
16. I have heard talk of "dance etiquette". What does this mean?
17. When I have learned to dance in classes, where can I put this into practise socially?
18. What is the Nanaimo Ballroom Dance Society?
19. I am interested in competition dancing. How do I get into that?
20. Do you teach International or American style? What difference is there?
21. Is Corta Jaca Dance a properly run, bona fide teaching organization?
22. How do I become a dance teacher?
23. How do I know if an instructor is properly qualified?
24. How do students benefit by the teacher being a member of the International Dance Teachers Association?
25. Dance figures and steps change over time, and new ones are introduced. Do you keep up to date with this?